Thursday, June 11, 2015

It's time for a blog post!!

Ok, so I've been wanting to blog for quite a while, and now I'm full of tons of excuses why I haven't! Number one: I thought I didn't have any pictures to post. Number 2: I was in the middle of moving out of my apartment and finishing school. Number 3: My personal computer needs a new battery AND a new charger. Number 4: I feel like those are all good reasons.

Except the picture one, because you know what? I DO have pictures!! They are not the best, but they will do for the time being.
^^ After this picture Alex was like, "you have to hold the camera a little lower if you want to get the sign in it." This was news to me!!!!^^
^^ He was so right! It worked! And I don't even have a double chin or anything. (In this picture.)^^

So, those two pictures above were from our Memorial Day quick trip to Bear Lake! I woke up that morning thinking a trip to Bear Lake was definitely needed. Alex agreed, and seemed like he was totally on the same page as me, but when I asked when we should go, he was like, "Oh, actually I want to vacuum out the cars and clean the whole house before we go." I was pretty grumpy about that. It felt like something my mom and dad would have said when I was a kid.

But now the cars look nice and the apartment was clean.

Oh! On the way up the canyon to Bear Lake I saw the coolest thing! We were just driving along, and up ahead you could see really dark grey storm clouds. Suddenly about 100 yards ahead of us there was a WALL of WATER. Seriously, we were dry one second, and the next thing we knew it was like we had hit a literal wall, and the rain came tumbling down. (And the house on the sand washed away...)

That was when we lived in Logan, and a lot has changed since then, so I think since I have discovered my parent's nice computer and I have realized I took a couple pictures I will try to keep writing!

It just started pouring rain. I love it.

 photo madeline-sig_zps3d16e9d1.png

19 comments:

Tell me your thoughts on the subject.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...