Monday, August 10, 2015

It's time for a change!


Some of you may have notice last week, but I'm making some big changes here on the blog! Because of the direction my life is taking, I no longer really felt connected to P.S. My Name is Madeline. I mean, my name is still Madeline, but my life is about so much more than just me now. I'm starting a family and moving across the country, and I want a blog that can reflect all these new opportunities in my life. I've loved blogging here, but it's time for a new direction, so please, come follow along with my new adventures at:

Because while I may be ready to move on with most things in my life, I want you all to still come with me! 

See you over at Casey Land :)

p.s. see how cute my new blog is? You can get a beautiful new design too! But you have to come over to Casey Land to find out how!

 photo madeline-sig_zps3d16e9d1.png

24 comments:

Tell me your thoughts on the subject.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...