Friday, September 30, 2011

what a wonderful world

the stairs i avoid in the morning, but walk happily down at the end of the day.
I don't know if I've expressed this lately at all to you guys,
but I am the luckiest person.
What did I ever do to deserve being here, in beautiful Logan Utah, going to an amazing school, living with my best friend, being a member of the church, having no shortage of fun things to do, and with such great happiness?
The answer?
I don't know, but I'm going to live it up while I can.
Because I'm here for a reason right now, and I might not know what it is at the moment, but I'm sure looking back on my life later, I'll understand.
I don't know what else to say about this, my mind suddenly went blank.
So, just look around yourselves, and notice the things that make YOU the luckiest person in the world.
Overlook the bad stuff for a moment... (like the fact that no one would take my shift tonight so I can't go home right after class... ha ha)
And just see the good. Because I promise there is always more good than bad.
Even when the world seems full of evil, there is probably good right next to you.
It's all about perspective, people!
And with that, I wrap up this completely typical and possibly cliche post.

And also say happy birthday to my friend Jaron. He rocks.


p.s. first kiss stories? bring it on. you're gonna love next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts on the subject.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...