Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Written on my cell phone, because I haven't tried that before.

Today I woke up feeling unsettled. Out of sorts. A bit queasy. I thought maybe I had a dream that put me off. Or there was that time last night where I got motion sick from playing a game on my phone, and maybe that was still inside me, a bit.
Whatever the reason, I spent the rest of the day in a state of normalcy. Disrupted near the end by a sweet boy who, no matter how "normal" it is to be with him, never evokes boredom.
I think there's just always those moments in life where you stop and wonder, where am I going to go now? And you actually know exactly where you're going to go, but it's the matter of getting there that trips you.
And then you're reminded of springtime when you knew, you just knew, something was about to happen. And when the phone call came, you answered with a yes on your lips, but allowed him to talk about nothing for a while before you gave the answer.
Not knowing. How could you know? And yet, here we are.
Finishing To Kill A Mockingbird, and remembering yet again, that everyone is good, if you just take the time to see them.

p.s. ramblings brought to you by a new sweater, thoughts of sleeping in, and wet hair.

2 comments:

  1. I love you. Seriously. You're fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could say the same about you... Since I've been reading your blog nonstop for the past three days...

      Delete

Tell me your thoughts on the subject.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...