Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Halloween Pinspiration Link-Up!

Hello everyone! Today is a big day for P.S. MY NAME IS MADELINE. Today. Today we will enter the world of link-ups and pinterest! Pinterest! I know. I've recently become someone who really likes pinterest. I mean, I always liked it. But now I actually look at it DAILY. It's because I'm a teacher, mostly, but also because I like looking at beautiful things. We all do!

So here's the deal. My pal Deidre from Love, The Skinny's and I had this idea that we could all share our Pinterest favorites for every holiday. How fun would it be to see what everyone is dreaming of this spooky season? And how about the holidays in the future? So fun!!!!!!! The most fun you've ever had in your life? I don't want to assume things about the fun you're having... but let's be honest here...

Without further ado. Deidre and I would love to see your ideas for the season. I, for one, was really into finding cute ideas to do with my fourth graders, as well as fun easy decorations I could do for my little apartment. Let me see what you're into! Give me some more ideas to steal for my own! That's what Pinterest is all about, right?

Let's get this party started!!


Linkup Rules:
Follow your hosts.
Link up your pins, your posts, and all things HALLOWEEN!
And link up as often as you like - it is open until October 31.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
You can look forward to more holiday linkups too!
Thanksgiving - November 5th through 28th
Christmas - December 1st through 21st
New Years - December 22nd through 31st

p.s. it's super easy to embed the pins. I just googled "how do i embed pins?" and it showed me right away! I'm sure most of you already know how to do it. I'm a noob, what can I say.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts on the subject.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...