Tuesday, December 31, 2013

my year in the pictures i barely took

2013 has been quite the whirlwind for me! I think I can say it's been the best year so far, and I think that about all my years, but this one! This one was a real humdinger of a year! (I'm guessing humdinger is a good thing... just go with me.)

Anyway, I don't want to get all mushy and sappy and happy tears crying over here, but for real, I would do this year over and over again if it weren't for the fact that I can't WAIT to see what happens next. That's my favorite part about this crazy thing called life! It's always changing, always rolling, always just going - whether we're ready or not. (I like to think I'm usually ready. And if I'm NOT ready, you better believe I get ready as fast as possible. It's easier than resisting.)

So, without further ado. Remember how I did that one post with sentences to describe the past five years? I'm going to do that for months. And I'm going to add pictures. I know! I know! We're all doing the wiggly happy dance of extreme joy.

Here we go!! (Said in the Peter Pan voice.)

^^JANUARY: The month I got engaged.^^



^^FEBRUARY: The month of way too much candy.^^



^^MARCH: The longest month of the year.^^






^^APRIL: The month we wished being engaged didn't have to take so long.^^






 ^^MAY: My favorite month of the whole year!!!!!^^




^^JUNE: The month we were by the ocean and I actually got in the water.^^





^^JULY: The month it was unbearably hot, but it was still fun.^^





^^AUGUST: the month I got ready to be a teacher.^^






^^SEPTEMBER: The month I lost my grandma, and one of my best friends returned.^^





^^OCTOBER: The month I thought my life was the most fun.^^




^^NOVEMBER: The month I where I really needed a break from school.^^




^^DECEMBER: The fastest month of the year!^^





Well there you have it.

Probably could have just done one of those cutesy little instagram slideshows huh? Hey, I'm not ruling it out.

You know what I think one of my new years goals should be though? Take more meaningful pictures. Who's with me?

Alright, I've taken enough of your New Year's Eve. See ya next year, alligators!

p.s. last p.s. of 2013! what!

4 comments:

  1. Looks like this was a great year for you! Your wedding pictures are just beautiful, and I love the way you decorated your classroom! Here's to an even better 2014 :)

    xo, Hima
    Hima Hearts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta admit, I'm loving all these review posts in blogland! you had a wonderful 2013, cheers to a wonderful 2014!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your ring... so unique!!!!! And your dress!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel as though I have not commented in a long while. I really liked seeing your year (especially since I was not present for most of it). Also, your classroom looks bomb!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me your thoughts on the subject.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...