Tuesday, September 2, 2014

not a cutesy post about my husband...

I asked Alex what to write on my blog and he said he didn't know. So then I asked if I could interview him for the blog. You know, the regular questions like "what's your favorite cereal" and "if you could be any type of cactus which would you be?"

but he said NO.

And I said, "that's rude! why can't you do this one thing for me?" and he said, "I do a lot of things for you. So respect my wishes when I don't want to do this."

I can't argue with that.

He cleans the house, makes the bed, does the laundry, makes my breakfast, lunch, and dinner... So I guess really all I want to write about on my blog is that I'm really super grateful for my husband and I love him a lot. A lot a lot.

^^ here's a picture of him looking extra handsome. I took some candid ones just barely of him concentrating on the computer, but he doesn't like candid shots. So I'll respect that too. I guess.^^

 photo madeline-sig_zps3d16e9d1.png

2 comments:

  1. That stinks that he didn't want to be interviewed, but I can respect that decision (and it's awesome that you did too!). I feel like my boyfriend would be super hesitant to be interviewed as well, and our conversation would likely go just how yours did! (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It must be a guy thing!! Maybe I'll trick him into it someday ;)

      Delete

Tell me your thoughts on the subject.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...