Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Madeline's Surprise: A Routine Story (aka Flog Challenge Week 3)


Here is my third video for the FLOG challenge. Let me tell you guys, I almost gave up on this one. I was like, routines? What routines? Shall I talk to them about how when I wake up, I peruse my phone in the same order every morning? (instagram, twitter, Facebook, bloglovin, email...) Shall I show them how I get ready for the day? How I get ready for bed? Why would I show them these things? (Getting ready for the day and getting ready for bed would probably look like I'm trying to sell you Mary Kay, which I'm not, I just love their skin care. But also, if you did want me to get Mary Kay for you I could... this is not a sales pitch, sorry.)

Anyway, I picked the routine of looking at a fridge and a pantry full of food, and not feeling super into anything that is in there. Am I the only person who does this??

What the FLOG challenge is: here.
Link up this week: here.

You should all do it! I love watching everyone's videos!

 photo madeline-sig_zps3d16e9d1.png

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I feel like this is my life every day. I'm like ,"What takes the least amount of effort to prepare?"

    ReplyDelete

Tell me your thoughts on the subject.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...