Thursday, March 18, 2010

From Snow to Sunshine In a Matter of Hours

Ahhh.... SPRING BREAK! So satisfying. There is nothing I love more than a quick getaway to a warmer climate. No rules, no homework, no snow... Pretty much I forgot all my troubles, and melted away in the sun. Yep, I've got a cute little sunburned nose to show for it, but it was SO worth it! Please try to explain to me what on earth could be wrong with waking up at 11:30 in the morning, lounging by the pool until the late afternoon, great fun with great friends, In-N-Out burger, VEGAS, and hot tubbing at night??

Wait for it...

That's right, there is NOTHING WRONG WITH IT!!

Pretty much my whole Spring Break was spent by the pool, and I am totally ok with that. There was a great little trip to Las Vegas thrown in there however... yes that's right, THE Las Vegas. Our fabulous little group owned Vegas. It was my first time! Can you believe it? I just let Vegas do all the work, that was my secret. (Name the movie!) And I just have to say... no matter how dumb this sounds, watching the Bellagio fountain was probably my favorite part... Pure happiness in dream fulfillment right there. I am a fan of Oceans 11. Check one off my "things to do before I die" list... Now I just have to learn how to fly a plane! Woo hoo.

Mmm.... can't wait for summer. It's so close, I can smell it. All I have to do is ace the next 6 weeks of school and I'm FREE!!!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts on the subject.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...