Tuesday, March 23, 2010

A Life in Logan


(Year 2: Torie, Kamille and I at a basketball game)

(Year 2: Me, Kelsey, Mollie, and Kamille out for ice cream)

(Year 1: Stacia, Amy, Kalli and I showing off our new socks)

(Year 1: Jessica, Ashley, Stacia, Me, Lyndsay, and Amy preparing thanksgiving dinner)


This is my second year in Logan Utah.
At Utah State University.
Last year, I was waiting to see if I got into the Interior Design program.
I made it.
This year, I am completing all that I need to get into the Eled program.
Hopefully I make it!
The weather is basically the same.
Teasing us with sunshine, then throwing snow in our faces.
I have more homework this year.
I have more tests.
I have more fun.
I have more friends.
I sleep a lot.
I have no food.
I've got a boyfriend, and he's pretty cute.
Logan has been good to me.
I love it.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts on the subject.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...