Sunday, May 2, 2010

Reflection.


Have you ever looked at a person and wondered where they came from? How did they become who they are? I was thinking about that today at church. I've only been to my ward twice this whole year haha, so I don't really know anyone. As I was watching people walk up to the pulpit to bear their testimony's, I wondered who they were. How did they make it there? Right there at that moment. What makes them who they are?

I actually wonder this a lot about people. It's a technique I use to keep myself from being mean. If I look at someone and think about who they are, and how they might be feeling, it reminds me that they are human, just like me. They may feel sad, or happy, or stressed, or angry... but I don't know them. I don't know how they got to this point in their lives! Maybe someday I'll find out.

For now, I guess I'll just wonder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts on the subject.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...