Saturday, November 20, 2010

I can show you the world

Yesterday, I had a dream.
This may not seem extraordinary to some of you, but I never remember my dreams, so I was happy.
It went like this:

I was walking around campus, minding my own business, when all of a sudden it became a Disney Day! The whole campus was decorated in bright colors, with banners and lights and music. This made me extremely excited! My excitement increased as I realized I was in the middle of a princess parade. All of the Disney princesses were walking down the sidewalk waving and singing. It was so much fun to see them! Then I got stuck behind a kind of slow princess, and that bothered me, so I walked into a building. This building was some sort of Disney fun house, and a lot of people were walking through with me. We were all just so darn happy that we started hugging each other! Everyone was hugging and laughing. I ended up hugging a man with a mustache, and I think I even told him something like, "Thanks for being so nice to me!" We hugged all the way to the end of the building, and then he walked out one door, and I walked out the other. It was then that I realized I didn't have my purse! I immediately felt stressed, because I would have to go back through the building, and people would probably give me weird looks. Then, a part of my brain (the smart part) said, "This is a dream! I don't want my purse to be gone. So let's say I didn't lose my purse." And another part of my brain (the dreaming part) said, "No, you aren't in control. Your purse is gone. Too bad." The good part of my brain put the purse back on my shoulder, and the bad part took it away again. It was kind of like in Sleeping Beauty when the fairies keep changing her dress from blue to pink. It was frustrating.

Then I woke up to a call from Carli Bahm.



p.s. I danced last night like an EFY counselor. I think it takes major exhaustion to be able to do that.

3 comments:

  1. ... So what if I feel slightly weird reading this...Also the dream was even better when you were telling it to me...and you are a super cool really great dancer!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me your thoughts on the subject.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...