Friday, November 5, 2010

no singing at the table, please.


I really like my family. I feel like we fit together in a special way. In the sort of way where we can laugh together, and sing a lot, and tease, but we always know we have each others back. I've always remembered once when I was very little, probably around five, and my family was at the pumpkin patch. We had a really good time picking pumpkins for Halloween together. I was wearing green with polka dots, and my sister Abi was wearing a red sweater and plaid skirt that used to be mine. A bee stung Abi, and she started crying. It had been in her jacket, and when she put it on, it stung her. Just like that! She hadn't done anything. My dad took the jacket with the bee still inside, threw it on the ground, and stomped on it vigorously. Then he bought Abi a huge bag of gummy bears that we all shared on the way home. We take care of each other, my family. And I feel good about that.


p.s. Remind me to get more toothpaste and shampoo when I'm home this weekend. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts on the subject.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...