Friday, February 18, 2011

a moment a love a dream a laugh

The day I decided to stop being shy.
The day I realized my mom was funny.
The day I vowed to never again watch Supernatural.
The day I decided that it was ok to date people.
The day I decided to not be afraid of talking on the phone.
The day I decided that I could drive stick shift.
The day I decided I would wear whatever I wanted.
The day I cut my hair short.
The day I paid for Nauvoo.
The day I said I would sing.
The day I changed my major.
The day I picked Utah State.
The day I chose to be friends with the prettiest girl in my class.
The day I decided to be myself all the time.
The day I started making decisions.

It happened.

p.s. are you crazy??

2 comments:

  1. i am listening to that song!!!!!!! a moment a laugh!!!!!!! what the heck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. a kiss a cry our rights our wrongs.
    marvelous song!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me your thoughts on the subject.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...