Tuesday, March 1, 2011

time after time

Last week I received an email. It said:

Madeline:

I left a phone message on you cell - I am desperate to find a replacement
model for the figure painting class.

Can you come on Tues/Thurs 9-12 or any hours during that time?

IT would really be a help.

Many thanks for letting me know.

My immediate reaction was, "No way, Jose!" (Not to imply that is what the instructor's name is. Her name certainly is not Jose. That is just an expression people use. I think because of the rhyme.)
However, after talking to my mom on the phone, I realized that this awkward, boring job does pay money.
So I said yes to the poor desperate professor.
And I spent this morning on the top of a huge ladder, draped in a leopard print silk robe.

p.s. excited to find somewhere to live with  Haley!

5 comments:

  1. Haley's the best to live with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thanks! Madeline seriously though, make me be quiet every now and again when we're together so you can get two words in edgewise about your day. I can't believe you did this today, that is so great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahaha leopard print. silk. robe. too good.

    aww you and haley are going to be such cute roommates. you'll like living with her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What was the professors name? Just curious :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha Carolyn Cardenas or something to that effect. She's cool. (in case she's reading this... and if you are reading this Carolyn, you are cool! This isn't a joke! So cool! Full of coolness!)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me your thoughts on the subject.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...