Saturday, July 2, 2011

if it means a lot to you

Right now, I am sitting in a beach condo on the coast of Washington eating some fruit snacks. 
I can see the ocean from my window. 
And cheerful beach goers on their way up and down the sandy path. 
There are a few clouds in the sky, but the sun is shining brightly - a rarity for Washington. 
My sister is reading a book next to me. 
My brother is playing the wii on the other couch. 
And my other sister is blog-stalking on another laptop. 
My parents are in the other room sleeping. They drove us the whole way, so they are tired.

And that is a snapshot of my life right now. Wish you were here to join me!

p.s. remember my sister abigail? and how she is trying to be a photographer type of person? well, head over to her blog to check out yet another set of pictures of yours truly. sweeeeet.

1 comment:

  1. mmm. a lovely, lovely snippet indeed. can't say i'm not just a little jealous!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me your thoughts on the subject.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...