Thursday, October 13, 2011

is that a challenge?


this is a picture of a weird frog laughing. because i worked for hours to try to put a great collage together for this post, and it didnt' work. so here you go.

Right now I'm sitting in my dark quiet room. Haley is asleep, so I'm typing slowly and softly, trying to be polite. You know, because it's rude to wake people up with quick and hard typing. Rude.
My phone is next to me, silently updating all the software on it's insides... which is actually kind of freaking me out. I really hope this works the way it's supposed to. Or I will be devastated. 
Yeah, I'm not afraid to admit I rely on my phone.
Here's the thing.
I don't know if anyone could tell, but I've been having a terrible-no-good-very-bad-week (ok, dramatic, but it definitely hasn't been my best so far.)
And who knew, that all it would take to make me feel better was a little dinner with my mom and sisters?
And laughing.
Laughing so hard I couldn't breathe anymore, in the backseat of a car.
That's exactly what I needed.
So thank you, thank you everyone.
Everyone who reads this blog, everyone who makes nice comments, everyone who calls me, everyone who texts me, everyone who spends quality time with me, who loves me, and who makes me laugh all the bad right out of my head and stomach.
Thanks.
Three cheers for love!
Hip hip hooray!
Hip hip hooray!
Hip hip hooray!


ahem... sorry. was that taking it a little far?

HA! whatevs.

p.s. congratulations to my BFF Carli. You're amazing.

3 comments:

  1. Madeline I LOVE your blog. It makes me happy everytime I read it. I think I need to see more of you. We should get together sometime. You're the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. who's your daddy!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You would never wake me up with typing, so click clack moo away. Oh and you're really great :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me your thoughts on the subject.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...