Tuesday, December 13, 2011

it's easy.


              There's
                        nowhere you can be
                                                       that isn't
                                   where you're meant to be.
-the beatles
"all you need is love"

Well, that's comforting. You're probably like, wow, what's with Madeline and The Beatles lately? First Hey, Jude and now this? But you guys, it isn't my fault they come on my ipod on shuffle. And to further incriminate myself, it isn't even the beatles on my ipod... it's the Across The Universe soundtrack. The thing is, sometimes lines of those songs just strike me. I mean, how great is that line? There's nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be. So be happy, because you're in the right place. Now figure out why you're there, and go for it. You aren't just there by chance... it's where you're meant to be. Lovely. 

Now I really need to go study. 

p.s. i'm so so so excited to move home for christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts on the subject.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...