Monday, December 26, 2011

only 364 more days to go...

just a little bugged because we had to wait so long to open presents... that's right people. We didn't start until 2:30 p.m.!!!!!
christmas tradition of lining up to see the tree. youngest to oldest, of course.
tree, wrapping paper, cat, more wrapping paper
That's the hard thing about Christmas, isn't it? 
Something we look forward to all. year. long. 
And then it's over in the blink of an eye.
I hope you all had a wonderful holiday, because I sure did. 
I can officially say that all of my wildest dreams came true.
And yes, that does mean you are reading the words of a proud new ukulele owner.
Have a wonderful, relaxing Monday! I'm off to spend some christmas cash... shopping spree, here I come!

p.s. warrior is an amazing movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts on the subject.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...