Friday, January 6, 2012

a year to remember

last years roommate reunion. Me, Stacia, Amy Kate, Lyndsay, and Kalli. All five of us together again! 
this years roommate reunion. Me, Lyndsay, Stacia, and Kalli.
Moving into my apartment Freshman year was scary. It was a whole new experience, and as I watched my family drive away, I couldn't help but feel completely out of my element.
But there was no need to worry.
I was blessed with amazing roommates. All of us totally different personalities, thrust into an apartment, trying to figure out how to live on our own for the first time in our lives. 
We made mistakes together, we cried together, we laughed and laughed and laughed together. 
There were pranks, and quote walls, and inside jokes like you wouldn't believe.
Now, even though we're more grown up than we were, doing different things, living separate lives - we are lifelong friends no matter what. Through thick and thin.
Now Amy Kate is on a mission in Texas, Lyndsay was married this summer, Stacia lives in Salt Lake working at a fabulous job (with some more surprises in her future), Kalli is dating a wonderful boy, and I'm just figuring life out day by day...
I love these girls. So much. If I could go back and redo any year, it would be Freshman year. Not because I would change anything. Just because it happened so lovely, I would love to live it again.
We lucked out, girls.
Thank goodness for that.

p.s. i know i was going to write about things i like that other people do. but i felt like this post was positive enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts on the subject.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...