Monday, February 13, 2012

change your stars

via

Yesterday was an introspective kind of day.
I was shown so many possibilities of who I could be, I hardly know where to start! 
And that's just about the coolest thing I can think of right now, and the most daunting task. All of the things I want to be take effort. So much effort... And life is so busy! But it's worth it, right?
Nothing like a long drive and talk with a friend to show you things you didn't realize about yourself.
And also to plan exciting things for the future...
That's right, I'm about to take on an exciting and a bit nerdy endeavor. 
Don't worry, I'll let you all know when it happens.
Get reaaaddddddyyyyy!!!

p.s. Mat Kearney HERE I COME!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts on the subject.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...