Monday, February 6, 2012

not annoyed for long...

the caption on this was "happy alpacas". i thought it was priceless.

I'm feeling a little annoyed right now.
With school, with situations, with life.
So I feel like writing a list of things that make me happy.
Here we go!

1. Going to Kneader's with my mom and sisters. Kneader's is a heavenly place with delicious food, and pastries that are half off on Saturday nights.
2. Watching Downton Abbey. Yes, I have joined that train, and I have finished the first season.
3. Gathering around a table with friends and lit candles, and telling stories and secrets.
4. The fact that I have a good job.
5. It's February. Which means it's closer to March. Which means I am going to Hawaii in a month.
6. I get my homework done on time.
7. I have a lot of really good friends who make me laugh.
8. My ukulele. I can't help but feel happy when I strum those pretty strings.
9. My little brother, whose hilarious actions only get better. Although we probably should stop encouraging him with laughter, because it's getting a bit out of hand.
10. Reading everyone's blogs. People are so inspiring! I love hearing what you all have to say.

So that's it for now. I already feel a tiny bit better.
Have a great week!

p.s. I want to have a harry potter movie marathon. i am aware that this would take almost a full day. i am prepared to take on this endeavor, preferably in a fort. if you're in, raise your hand. (or leave a comment. or contact me in some way.)

2 comments:

Tell me your thoughts on the subject.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...