Friday, February 3, 2012

don't make me sing

I just wanted to let you all know that I can now check another item off of my bucket list.
That's right ladies and gentlemen.
I sang karaoke on Thursday, February 2, 2012.
I sang with my best friends, and I couldn't have had more fun if I tried.
It was not at a Karaoke bar, and we were not drinking.
But we definitely had no inhibitions as well all stood up in front of a crowd and belted Celine Dion at the top of our lungs.
Unfortunately... that one was not filmed.
But fortunately, a segment of Kjarinda and I singing a dixie chicks song was.
(Yes, we sang multiple songs. People were probably annoyed. Sorry, annoyed people.)
So, for your viewing pleasure, and to my probable embarrassment, I am allowing you to watch us.

Have a wonderful weekend!!

p.s. If you live in or near Logan, you should definitely check out Karaoke Thursday's at Pizza Pie Cafe. You will not be disappointed.

3 comments:

  1. Aw, hoe fun and exciting :) I'm too shy to sing in front of a crowd. Kudos to you and your gals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ja (Ha I really meant to say ha! But ja works too :) ) Don't make me sing.

    Also, you posted at 11:11!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me your thoughts on the subject.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...