Friday, May 11, 2012

deal breakers

i took this sneaky picture of myself while podcasting one day. cody never knew.

Happy Friday! This is the latest podcast on dating that my friend Cody and I have come out with, and it's totally re-vamped with a new opening theme song... thing and... stuff. Anyway, you should check it out. But here's a word to the wise about podcasts:

1. Do not sit and stare at your screen listening to the podcast. A podcast is like a radio show, and if you do this, you will be bored out of your mind and start hating me. Listen to it while you do other stuff! But do listen to it, it's all about dating, and it's kind of funny too.

2.  ............ummm.... one is all I can think of.

Have a wonderful day! I'm off to St. George for a weekend retreat... tell you about it next week!

p.s. i haven't even packed and i'm leaving in 40 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts on the subject.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...