Friday, May 18, 2012

just checking in




You guys. I had to wake up at 4 to drive my parents to the airport. They're going to Mexico on their 25th Anniversary trip. Hooray for them! But I am dead tired. I was instant messaging my friend Lauren at work, and I kept forgetting how to spell things. Anyway. I don't feel like posting something real today. But things to look forward to on Monday (since I know you're all DYING to hear about my life...) are my new haircut and pictures from the bridal shower I'm throwing for Lauren tonight! So exciting!
sleeping sleeping #cats
i. am. dying. 



p.s. want to see my life before i blog about it? follow me on instagram @mad21 and twitter @shor_t_rose (gangsta name, no big)

1 comment:

  1. Maybe you should post pictures of your hair so I can SEE IT! Sheesh. I waited all day. Rude!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me your thoughts on the subject.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...