Thursday, May 24, 2012

hello? anyone there?

photo thanks to kjarinda
Well... that was uncalled for. If you haven't given up on me yet, my excuse is that I was in the place they call "happy valley" for the week. Just training up for my summer job! And in my defense, I did bring my computer with every intention of blogging and keeping my promises (pictures of my hair/bridal shower) and keeping up with The Bachelorette as well (guilty pleasure... you know it's yours too). But you know that feeling when you leave town for a bit, and it's just kind of nice to forget about your computer? Yeah. Perhaps that's not much of a strong defense? Anyway, I was with those people pictured above. They're hilarious, not to mention super good looking. 

So I'm going to have to ask you to forgive me. Forgive me for disappearing this week. And forgive me for posting nothing substantial today! I'll be on my game next week... can we have a clean slate? Thanks guys. 

Missed you bunches!

p.s. sorry you can't even see my hair in the picture... i'm a bum, i know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts on the subject.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...