Tuesday, June 26, 2012

a time table of tuesday. and few pictures. sorry.

Well. Today was a fail as far as pictures go. I cannot believe myself sometimes! When did I become the person who doesn't take pictures? I used to document everything! I walked around places with my camera attached to my hand! My hand was my camera!

So I guess I'll just give you the quick run down of today, and then the two pictures that I took.

6:40 a.m. Wake up and have a morning meeting with the counselors I am in charge of. Try to look awake. Fall asleep during sentences.

7:15 a.m. Start getting ready for the day. Shower, do hair, all that jazz.

8:15 a.m. Run downstairs with hair half curly half straight and observe a lesson by a counselor.

8:25 a.m. Run away from the lesson and back upstairs to finish hair.

8:30 a.m. Breakfast.

9:00 a.m. Run to the institute to practice singing a song that I sang in the morningside meeting. Let youth inside and seat them. Listen to amazing talk. Sing. Send the youth on their way to classes.

10:30-12:20 youth attend classes. I concoct elaborate scheme where I run to the store and buy Kjarinda balloons for her birthday as a secret surprise with friend named Marie.

12:30 p.m. Lunch.

1:30-3:20 p.m. More classes. Watch Star Wars on Jared's computer. Episode 5 of course. Because it's the best.

3:30-4:30 p.m. have another meeting. Grab dinner. Serve dinner to others. watch the Bachelorette.

6:30 p.m. Dance starts. We dance. yay. picture time!

i sneaked a pic of my little bro dancing with a girl. it's probably the first time he's touched a girl in his life. so he's lucky i documented it.

dance dance like it's the last last night of your life... oh wait, that song isn't efy approved.
9:15 p.m. Eat pie for Kjarinda's birthday.

10:00 p.m. Observe wonderful lesson on keeping the commandments.

10:30 p.m. Lights out!

10:35-11:00 p.m. Meeting!

Present Time - SLEEP! PLEASE GIVE ME SLEEP!

Oh efy... what a good time.

p.s. Bekah, since you're the only one who even comments on this blog lately (which I love that you do! and now i get to give you a shout out and subliminally tell my other followers to give me validation by commenting!) is it because you dated one? Because that is ALWAYS bad news. 

4 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH. BUDDY!!!!!!!! i am so proud of him. he is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want you to know Mads that I still read your blogs. Even the silly ones :)

    D Stapes

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha thanks for the shout out. you are AWESOME. well you remember that really awesome date i went on last week(ish)? the best date of the whole summer. well the next week (last week) he started being an EFY counselor. so now he is too busy for me (his words) and i told him i was interested and he is still too busy with efy and so i am suuuuper bummed. oh and did i mention he goes to utah state?

    ReplyDelete

Tell me your thoughts on the subject.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...