Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy INDEPENDENCE DAY. This is what's happening in my neck of the woods.














I am so grateful to live in such a wonderful country! We are so blessed and lucky to live here, and I love it. Especially when I get to spend time in cute little towns that put on carnivals. And go to the beach. And eat salt water taffy. And tonight! Oh, tonight we're shooting off fireworks at the beach... which in all honesty just makes me grateful that we aren't in Utah right now. My fingers are crossed and my prayers are said that the fires down there are contained and everyone can return to their homes! Be safe, people! Celebrate our independence! Love life! That is all.

p.s. today a dog made friends with us at the beach, and then it ran away. This is the second year in a row this has happened... where are these dogs families?!?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts on the subject.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...