Thursday, July 5, 2012

yellow pants and my favorite place in the world.




For those wondering:
Scarf: Miss Avenue, T-Shirt: Miss Avenue, Bag: Nordstrom Brass Plum, Belt: H&M, Pants: LOFT, shoes: Nordstrom
Today I am headed off to my most favorite place in the world! That's right... I love it even more than Hawaii. GASP. What can I say? I'm a northwestern kind of girl. Cannon Beach, Oregon has long been loved by me. I remember as a child going to Mo's with my parents and getting family style clam chowder. I don't think they have family style anymore, but the clam chowder is something to behold. And that's coming from someone who doesn't like fish... (maybe I'll have to work a little harder to fit in in the northwest, but I'll do my best!) So, I'll be perusing little shops, and dancing on the beach today. And enjoying clam chowder, accompanied most likely by chicken strips or a hamburger.

Enjoy your Thursday!

p.s. i can't believe vacation is almost over.... pause time! PAUSE I SAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts on the subject.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...