Tuesday, July 31, 2012

my wicked weekend



chipped nail polish? fashion fail, I know.
olivia, me, abi, and my aunt Andrea!
So, I should probably tell you all how I went to Wicked this weekend. And how it was superb. And how I went with my mom, sisters, aunt, co-worker, co-workers sister, and co-workers daughter. Girls night out! And I guess I could tell you how going to Wicked has been a dream of mine for years, and that every birthday and Christmas I always ask for tickets. Finally, my mom noticed tickets on sale, and out of the goodness of her heart gave them to all of us for Christmas! At the time, I thought July would never come. Seven months is a long time to wait for a musical masterpiece. So I put it out of my mind and focused on other things, and what do you know? Seven months flew past! And all of a sudden I was sitting in a red velvety seat, watching Elphaba defy gravity, and Glinda act popular... And my dream came true. It was a good day.

p.s. congratulations are in order for my friend Jenna... and I'm so sad that she's moving five hours away. But so glad we'll still be friends anyway. Also, to her cat, John. I know you like me.


2 comments:

  1. Really cool weekend Madeline, but aren't you forgetting to mention something that you did... maybe saturday morning?

    ReplyDelete
  2. anonymous has a point ^ however, why won't they show their name? hope we get some comment drama. i had tons of fun. good times.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me your thoughts on the subject.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...