Thursday, July 26, 2012

you may think this is a cop-out, but I think it's something you'll want to read.

kjarinda just put this photo of me on facebook today, and I thought, huh! So there you go.

Remember how I posted about  my busy busy life!? Well. It's still busy. So I wrote a post for the dating blog, and I just don't have the energy to write another one for this blog. But here's the thing, if you want to know about my dating life, you should be reading the dating blog. And listening to the podcast! And let me tell you, right now? You probably want to be reading and listening.

so here it is! 


(also, you can see it on the side of your screen, but whatever.)

p.s. i like how you are all voting so far, but we still need 7 followers if this is going to happen! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts on the subject.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...