Wednesday, September 26, 2012

i've never done a lot of things! surprise! not.

because what's more attractive than a classy cell phone picture? in the bathroom? With a peace sign? and sunglasses?
There is a MOTH flying around in my bedroom right now. It's disgusting. How did that even happen? I guess so many girls having doorstep scenes probably allows bugs to come in the doorway.

Here's the thing. And the thing is, I don't have anything extremely intelligent, thought provoking, or witty to say today. (since when do I ever?) and I mean, I've been so inconsistent with this blog, that probably no one is reading anymore. (you guys. for once i actually have other things to do! you should be proud of me!)

So I guess I'll just write down a list of things I've never done for you guys. Because for some reason I thought that would be entertaining so I wrote it in my phone under "ideas for blog posts".

Here goes nothing.

1. I have never had a cavity.
2. I have never knowingly drank caffeine. (Not because I thought I shouldn't, just because I didn't want to.)
3. I never skipped Seminary in high school.
4. I have never said a swear word.
5. I have never taken a picture of myself in the mirror. (oh, until today. can you say AWKWARD? never again.)

p.s. weekends never come soon enough, and never last long enough. sigh.

6 comments:

  1. goody. two shoes. (this is in reference to the seminary and swear word never-haves)

    but I love you for it. and so does Haley.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I have been inconsistent in reading you blog! Somehow it didn't show up in my feed anymore :( But now it works again, so yay for that!

    Seriously, you never had a cavity...that's sarcasm, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reading, following, everything! :) I'll add you to my favorite links so I won't 'lose' you blog again haha!

    Damn, good for you and your 0 cavities. Unfortunately I have to many too often :( I just had to extract my wisdom tooth last week because the cavity was to big to fix :( :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. no worries i still am reading this bloggy blog. mostly because i love it. and no worries i have been horribly inconsistent in blogging too. ps. i've never had a cavity either!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel like Alex is really sarcastic/mean when he comments? (That's not a question, but it should be read as one.)

    I just think maybe.... he should... write something nice. That's all.

    Okay.
    Bye.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me your thoughts on the subject.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...