Friday, September 28, 2012

to my true friends



I have a lot to say about friendship.

But it's Friday. So for now, all I can say is that I miss all these girls in that picture. And that I so appreciate friends who show that they care for me through the littlest things. The friends who listen to my podcast just to support me, friends who read my blog because they care about my life, friends who show up when they say they are going to show up, and friends who listen to me because they believe I deserve to be listened to.

Because even though my life is pretty much perfect right now... a girl sure does always appreciate some good friends in her life. :)

p.s. it's my goal to not get sick this school year! lofty, i know.
p.p.s. even if you are not in that picture, if you fit the description, you are also being talked about in this post :)

2 comments:

Tell me your thoughts on the subject.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...