Friday, January 4, 2013

and then, my life was complete.

umm i did steal this picture from Jenna. but i'm sure she won't mind.

Well, my friend Rachel has returned from Argentina! And I am thrilled to be able to say that we are still friends. Sometimes in the midst of 18 months, it's hard to remember whether you were or not, so I'm glad to say that my memory was correct. 

My grandparents come home from their mission today as well, and I'm so excited to see them! I'm glad everyone is coming home this year. Purely for selfish reasons. Missions are great and all, but I prefer to have my family and friends with me, at all times.

You guys, I'm just really excited for 2013. I feel like a lot of big things will happen. One of which is that I'm finally graduating from college! Woo! I thought I'd be the type of person who went to college, got a degree in four years, and left. But apparently I'm the type who changes her major halfway in and adds an extra year. You know what though? I'm glad it's taken longer. I would have missed out on a lot of experiences and people that I needed in my life. And that is the most comforting thing, to be able and look back and see that all of it happened for a reason. And there is so much more good to come!!

p.s. Carli was listening to Jenna's baby in that picture. She wouldn't pose normally. Don't judge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts on the subject.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...