Wednesday, January 2, 2013

this makes two posts for january, people! we're on a roll.


I'm really conflicted about New Years Resolutions. I mean, I'm all for goal setting, but there is something about the "New Years Resolution" concept that seems a little daunting... also, sometimes pointless. Every year I read the same things on blogs, I hear the same things from people. They all say, "This year... this year I'm going to be different. This year I really will stick to my resolutions. This year I'll be good."

And then before you know it, it's all over and we've forgotten what we resolved to do. I know, I'm the same way. So I wonder if it's even worth it to make resolutions. I kind of like the idea of having new goals each month. That way it's a bit more manageable, and you can work on one thing at a time. And in the end, feel less like a failure! Right?

But I'm still undecided. How do you all plan to change for the new year? And how to you plan on making it actually happen?

p.s. my best friend Rachel came home yesterday from her 18 month mission to Argentina and I'm SOSOSO excited to see her!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts on the subject.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...