Tuesday, May 6, 2014

where will we be?




^^ We're working on the whole "focus" concept. for now, slightly blurry will have to work.^^

On Sunday night Alex and I went on a lovely Sunday walk, and we ended up talking a lot about our future together. I love those kinds of talks. It just makes me so excited for what is coming next in our lives, and where we're going to be in the coming years. Alex has so much potential as far as future school and jobs are concerned, and I luckily chose a profession I can do anywhere, and I'm so ready for any adventures coming our way! (Although I have to admit, I'm far less adventurous than I'd like to believe. Somewhere along the line I became quite the homebody!)

It all started when I asked him, "where do you see yourself in 5 years?" (One of my favorite questions, and one that I talked about in this post.)

So I thought I'd share with you where I see myself in 5 years, just for the record. And I guess we'll see where I end up! (Assuming I'm still chugging away with this blog... phew! That seems like a long time.)

In five years... I see myself with a baby, maybe two.

In five years... I see myself staying at home, making peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, and slicing apples.

In five years... I picture Alex and I still loving each other, and working on our marriage daily.

In five years... I see Alex at a job he loves, providing for our little family.

In five years... I see us saving for a vacation to Disneyland.

In five years... I see us in our first home. Preferably brick, with a white picket fence and a tree with tons of cherry blossoms.

In five years... I see us being happy, and healthy, and excited about our lives together. I see us taking things in stride and making good choices for our family. I see us camping, rock climbing, taking hikes, reading books, going on drives, having BBQ's, and most likely picturing what the NEXT five years have in store for us.

Life! I love it.

p.s. where do you see yourself in five years?

2 comments:

  1. In five years we will have two kids and had better moved back to the states!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the camera lens has been blurry for a while. try getting some cleaning supplies for it. or maybe just a new lens :( meh.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me your thoughts on the subject.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...