Tuesday, August 26, 2014

outfits and life lately





shirt: Anthropologie (old), skirt: Nordstrom (old), belt: Ann Taylor (old), shoes: Steve Madden (old) similar

Let's not talk about the bad quality of these pictures. Because if we talked about it, I'd have to tell you that my personal computer seems to have sucked the life out of yet another battery making it so that I have to email pictures from my iphone to myself. Which makes mediocre pictures even worse. So, forgive me.

I had great plans for making myself look all professional or whatever you do with blogs these days, but this will have to do. I had a request for more of my teacher style, so you may see some more outfits around here! I will do my best. Oh well. One thing is for sure, if you read my blog, it probably has never been about the pictures!

(Also speaking of the computer issue which we are actually not talking about at the moment... all of the good Zion (s) pictures are on that computer, and I just really think those ones deserve the best quality possible.)

In other news, I have been suffering from a terrible thing called VERTIGO since last Friday. I mean, WHAT?? I woke up in the middle of the night because I rolled over and I couldn't tell which was was up or down, and it was a very confusing moment in my life. Turns out it wasn't just a middle of the night thing. This has literally been happening to me every day, all day long in random spurts. It's the most annoying, strange, frustrating thing I've ever dealt with! And of course I'm stubborn and don't want to go to the doctor... but they are just going to prescribe me anti-dizziness medication which I have tried and it has not worked!

Has anyone else dealt with this? I think it might be an inner ear problem? It's so horrible!

I need to go take a shower. Despite the vertigo, I still have a bunch of 9 year olds hoping that I'll show up to school and teach them. Which I suppose is kind of cool.

(Welcome to all the new followers by the way!! Introduce yourselves! I'd love to read your blogs and get to know you!)

 photo madeline-sig_zps3d16e9d1.png

5 comments:

  1. cute outfit! love the bright shoes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the skirt! As for the vertigo...my FIL had it and I know that he also saw a chiropractor in addition to taking the meds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Outfit!

    I've never had vertigo but my Grandma had it many years ago. She said the doctor described it as crystals floating around in her inner ear. She said it was the weirdest feeling ever! I hope you feel better soon.

    Oh, I'm Angie by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the outfit! I nominated you for the Liebster Award because I loveeee your blog! http://whatkailasays.wordpress.com/2014/08/27/the-liebster-award/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just got vertigo! It just came one day and everything made me
    Dizzy. EVERYTHING. Night lights shining on the wall, kids dancing, EVERYTHING! Haha it can also be an eye problem as well as an ear problem. I was so dizzy and was headed on a cruise and was so worried. Turns out ever since I've been less dizzy! Haha I think the cruise helped. Or maybe it's just my head- good luck. I did take an off brand Dramamine which tasted like complete arse but it's the only one thang worked. Also putting doterra ginger oil behind my ears. Good luck. It is weird and made me feel so old Hana

    ReplyDelete

Tell me your thoughts on the subject.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...