Monday, April 19, 2010

Guess What Guys?




only THREE MORE WEEKS until summer!!
Can I tell you how excited I am?

No, I can't tell you. Because my excitement is greater than words.

I am going to have so much fun this summer. A trip to Nauvoo, being an EFY Counselor, going to the beach, and hanging out with friends every day!!

I am loving this warm weather. It's hard to keep my head in school right now.

I can't even think what to write on this blog that no one reads because my head is so s c a t t e r b r a i n e d and all I can think about is efy music and sunlight and cute clothes and summer nights and I just need to focus on school but that is simply not possible right now so I am telling the blogging world that I will probably fail all my tests because I might go outside and sit on the grass and soak up the sun and forget all about going to class.

Summer....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts on the subject.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...