Saturday, May 22, 2010

Gotta Have It

I hate waiting for things that I really want. Especially if I'm not sure they are going to happen.
It causes a lot of anxiety for me. That whole "I want this so bad I'm afraid it's not going to happen" feeling.
I don't want to get my hopes up...
I don't want to trust that something will happen because someone said that it would, because the fact is.. sometimes people let you down.
And I want it SO BAD.
I keep trying to hold it in...
I keep trying to tell myself to wait and trust...
It's really hard.

Cross your fingers for me... I'm tired of disappointment!

3 comments:

  1. Look up the following song, it popped into my head after reading this post "hold it in" Jukebox the ghost.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha the music video is funny... It reminds me of me in elementary school! If you haven't watched it... you should.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me your thoughts on the subject.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...