Monday, May 24, 2010

Wait... Left or Right?!?!


In four days I leave to Provo. I have EFY Counselor Training all day on Saturday. My first session starts next Monday.
I'm so excited.
I'm also really scared.
Do you want to know why I am scared?
I'm not afraid of teaching the gospel.
I'm not afraid of meeting the kids.
I'm not afraid of making friends.
I'm not afraid of no sleep.
I'm afraid I won't be able to find my way to the right place when I drive there on Saturday.
Driving makes me really anxious sometimes... I hate driving when I don't know where I am going! I don't want to be late! I also don't want to be early!
I don't want to get all sweaty and hot because I'm looking around and the street signs are all of a sudden written in Provo language and nothing is making sense and I keep turning around over and over again and my mapquest is telling me to make a u-turn!

So... hopefully I make it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts on the subject.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...