Wednesday, May 26, 2010

A Super Secret Journal Entry


What is my blog even about?
I feel like all I do is post random thoughts... whatever is on my mind at the moment.
Most people use their blogs as a kind of journal...
I would do that, but I don't know who reads my blog. I know of a few people... but being a blog stalker myself, I obviously know there are probably people I don't know of who are reading it. This isn't a bad thing. Read on. And I'm not saying my journal is something that you can't read, I'm just saying that... ok, it's something you can't read. It's personal. And you might be in it. Yes you, sitting there with your eyes glued to your computer. You could have been in my last journal entry.
Anyway, all I'm saying is that... I'm not really saying anything I guess.
What is the point of this post?
The point is, something good happened today, but I'm not going to blog about it. I'm just letting you know that I am happy... and a little sad. And that I have never been more sure that everything happens for a reason, and I have never been more sure that I want to know the reason RIGHT NOW.
oh well. Whatever the reason is, I'm sure it's taking me in the right direction :)
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts on the subject.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...