Sunday, June 13, 2010

Counsly Crazers


I am officially a Counsly Crazer. (A Crazy Counselor, but sometimes the words get mixed up at 5 in the morning... just ask my new friend April haha)
I have had the best summer ever so far! It's ridiculous how happy I've been.
It's almost unfair.
Why am I so blessed with happiness? I've met kids who come from truly hard hard lives, and all I can think is, I have never gone through that. And most likely with some of it, I never will.
I am so blessed.
So lucky.
So loved.
I've learned so much this past year about choices. Choices change your life. One small choice can put you in a whole other direction than where you were headed before. I'm so glad that I chose to go out of my comfort zone and apply to be an EFY counselor. I'm so glad I filled out those papers and rode the bus to Nauvoo. I'm so glad I decided to just be myself, all the time, and find out what could happen... Life is better than it has ever been!
I'm drinking it up now... who knows what is around the corner.
Ah, Life.

4 comments:

  1. haha, you are so wise!!! I love those thoughts of yours. It is so true. Keep on keepin' on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE YOUR BLOG.
    i want to be apart of the crazy counselor group too. and be with you at 5 AM. i love you!!!! efy for life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope my kids grow up to be as awesome as you!!

    Is Lucy Scholl from Prosper, Texas in your group this week? In a few weeks a bunch of the boys who I am going to be teaching in seminary are going to BYU EFY, teach them well, so that they have a great headstart!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. NICOLE! Invite me to read your blog, so that I can love it! You are always a part of the Crazy Counselor group at 5 am :) Love love love you!

    And Andrea, I have this week off from EFY, so I'm not sure about Lucy. I'll be there next week, and then for three weeks in July! It's so much fun!! Don't worry, I'll take care of the kids :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me your thoughts on the subject.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...