Friday, August 13, 2010

Reality Check

Who am I kidding? I really have nothing to complain about.
The other day I told someone that I wasn't even sure I wanted to go to Disneyland...
Who says that?
Sure I've been on the move all summer, living out of a suitcase, and it gets exhausting.
Sure all I want to do is be at home right now...
but really?
I am so lucky. I've had amazing opportunities this summer.
I should be more thankful.
I am thankful.
Thankful for my great family, convenient job, awesome friends, higher education, nice house, entertainment, card games, clothes, church, my health... the list really does go on and on.
And you know what? I'm just going to think about that as I pack my bags yet again, and head off to Disneyland.
Suddenly I'm so much happier.

p.s. It's a proven fact that every time you smile you get happier. Even if it's a fake smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts on the subject.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...