Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Pillow Talk

I wonder what it's like to be one of those people who blogs every day? They always have something to say, don't they? And here I am... writing a blog for no apparent reason, because I won't say anything about my personal life. haha.
I just wrote like 5 paragraphs about why I wouldn't blog about my life, and then erased it because I decided you guys don't care.
Can I just say I love fall? I want it to stay this way. How about we go straight from fall to spring? It can snow in December, but that's all! Fall... Christmas/snow... Spring! BAM! Just like that. Also, I love my friends. I am so glad I have met so many people in the last couple years and they all still want to hang out with me. Most of all I really love my mom. She's just so darn cool and funny! My bed was so comfortable last night that I really wanted to never wake up. Have you seen 500 Days of Summer? It's a really good show, with really good music. And I'm glad he doesn't end up with her. She's a crazy person. I think I need new shoes. More importantly, new Toms. I also need to study for a test I have in 2 hours.
Ok. Well, there were some random thoughts for the 4 of you who read this.

p.s. Does anyone know how to blow a whistle?

4 comments:

  1. I love Fall, too. But it won't come here for a few more weeks...it's still summer.

    Our "winter" only lasts a couple months and there are only a few times it "snows." Then we have an ok spring, and a REALLY REALLY long summer. It's like the opposite of Utah.

    Ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU MAKE MY DREAMS COME TRUE. BY HALL AND OATS.
    new fave song. i love that movie!
    YEAH right there is more than 4..and i am happy to be one of them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well. Lets talk about something. I blog almost every day and I have nothing to say.. so.. about that.

    I read too... so. obviously more than 4.
    LOVE YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha I love you all. Thanks for reading! I want to read your blogs! Nicole you need to invite me!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me your thoughts on the subject.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...