Friday, September 10, 2010

...secret secret I got a secret...

A while ago, I posted something about how I am not going to put any details of my life on this blog because I don't know who reads it.
I bet you expect me to say I am going to make an exception today. You're wrong.
That is really sad for you guys who are reading it, because my life is full of juicy stories right now. haha. I REALLY want to blog about it. In detail. Everything that I'm feeling and thinking about everything that is going on. But what if you are a part of what is going on? And what if I said something you didn't like? That would just be a mess.
I will just say that...
sigh...
I can't say anything. Sorry.
Believe me, it hurts me as much as it hurts you.


p.s. My secret dream job is Stacy and Clinton's job on What Not To Wear.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts on the subject.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...