Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Gooday Mate, have you seen a Kangaroo?

Dear boy in my history class,

The first day we met, you thought I was someone you knew from high school. You were wrong. However, that isn't the important thing. The important thing is that you talked in an American accent. Now, whenever we have a conversation, your Australian accent gets more and more pronounced. I understand that you went there on your mission. I understand that Australia is cool. I also understand that most girls find the Australian accent to be the most attractive. The thing is, we like authentic accents. Not fake ones that you picked up after two years. It's ok, you can talk like the rest of us now. And also, please stop lecturing me about doing my homework.

Thank you very much!
Madeline


p.s. Where do all of the foreign exchange students go for the holiday's? Fall break, spring break... that kind of thing.


1 comment:

Tell me your thoughts on the subject.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...