Sunday, October 17, 2010

I'm so lucky, I'm a star

Something good happened today. I got back to Logan after a wonderful Fall Break (3 day weekend), and as I was putting my food in the refrigerator, I noticed a letter addressed to me on the counter. It was from Utah State. It was thick. I put my tuna in the cupboard, and picked up the letter with shaking hands. I stared at my name on the envelope. Then I ran to my room and sat on my bed. I ripped open the letter and pulled out the TEN papers held inside. And then I got to read these life changing words:

Dear Level II Applicant:

Congratulations! We are pleased to notify you that you have been accepted into the Elementary Education Level II for Spring Semester 2011.

Here we go my fellow blog stalkers... I am officially on my way to becoming a teacher.

p.s. I think this is what I want to be for Halloween.

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations Madeline! I'm way nervous to apply for my program. That's so exciting! good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! Madeline, that is so awesome! Congratulations! You are so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, girls!
    Ashley! I miss you! What program are you applying to? Good luck yourself :)
    HL, you are more wonderful than me!! I'm glad I get to see you almost every day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATS! I know you'll be an excellent teacher, especially after having seen your EFY skillz.

    And also...Great Halloween costume idea =D

    ReplyDelete

Tell me your thoughts on the subject.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...