Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Oh, You Slay Me!

I have to say something to someone really special. This may end up being really cheesy and cliche, fellow blogstalkers, so feel free to stop reading if you want. You're amazing. I hope you know how much I admire you even though you're only in high school and super immature... ha ha. You are so beautiful, so don't even point out what you think are your flaws. You are basically a superstar. I love the way you love people. Love isn't a feeling, it's an ability. (name the movie!!) You've always been a lot better than me at saying what you feel, and I really like that about you. You would stick up for any one of your friends and family at any time. You're really spiritually strong, and I know you're always trying to do the right thing. I would say that I got my writing ability from you, but that's genetically impossible, so I'll just have to admit that you are better than I am. You have a beautiful singing voice, and I love the songs you write. I am also really jealous of how graceful you are. I just wanted you to know that I love you so much, and I can't wait to spend buckets of time with you over the Christmas break. I'm so glad you're my sister and my bff4ever. 

p.s. Abi, this is for you.

1 comment:

  1. I'm jealous. My little sister just steals my lip gloss and snores! But i love her and I have to admit watching little sisters grow up can be fun! (and scary):)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me your thoughts on the subject.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...