Tuesday, January 11, 2011

life as a mime

computer. i missed you. sorry i left you at home, while i brought the rest of my belongings to logan. i didn't realize, and i will try to not make that mistake again. i really needed you, you know. i have an online class that required you yesterday. i couldn't figure it out without you, and for that reason, i sent a very desperate email to my teacher today. i'm confused about life, computer. you are so smart, and everything works with the click of a button for you. can you help me? it's just that, i have all of these classes where i have no idea what is going on, i miss my friend carli, i'm a little homesick, and my sinuses hurt when i walk quickly. there's a button for this, right? something to make everything fall into place? computer? can you hear me? computer! please book a flight for me to anywhere warm with a beach. also, please erase my identity from existence so i am not required to be anywhere. 

wait, can you do the same for my friends and family? i would miss them.

click.

p.s. how old is tom cruise?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts on the subject.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...