Wednesday, January 12, 2011

a rose by any other name...

In high school I was pretty quiet. It wasn't that I was shy, I just felt like I didn't have anything to say and... ok, I was shy. There was this boy in my gym class who I just thought was the bee's knee's. (I just felt like saying that - bee's knee's... has a nice ring to it.) Mostly this was a combination of his height, dark curly hair, and good sense of humor. I didn't have a crush on him, I just really admired him. Because he did whatever he wanted to do. One week he came to class and didn't say a word to anyone. This was a topic of conversation for the next 12 or so minutes, until we found out he had taken a vow of silence. For a week. Everyone tried to get him to talk, but he would just smile. No one questioned why he would do such a thing. This was because he was cool.

p.s. i wish i had the power to apparate like in harry potter.

3 comments:

  1. Apparation would be so convenient.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm I'm trying to think of who it could be based on the description but I can't really think of who it could be. Oh well, that is cool he took a vow of silence, maybe I could try that?

    ReplyDelete

Tell me your thoughts on the subject.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...